REGENERATION AND PLANTING – Moyne Park Subdivision, Little Hartley NSW 2370 – New Era Total
Moyne Park Subdivision, Little Hartley – 2370
Planting 20,000 plants
Services, equipment and products used
- Holes dug with either Mini Digger and Auger or Powered drill and auger
- Holes dug to approximately 400mm
- Terraform or Fertiliser tablets with water crystals were placed in each hole, a small amount of backfill added and then the tubestock planted.
- Each plant was planted with a slight dam to ensure runoff is optimised.
- All plants were guarded with high quality tree guards and weedmats
Number of staff required
Number of days
For more information on this type of project or to find out about our planting services, please contact us.