Erosion & Sediment Control
Keeping our water ways healthy and free of sediment is everybody’s responsibility.
To manage erosion risks and minimise the transport of sediment off-site via stormwater runoff or as wind-blown dust, it’s crucial to have an Erosion and Sediment control plan.
Hefty fines are given when soil, cement slurry or other building materials enter stormwater systems.
- Mine Site Rehabilitation
- Parks & Gardens
- Civil and construction sites
- Factory beautification
- Residential & rural properties
- Council and local government
- Rail Infrastructure
- Erosion Control & Dust Suppression on construction sites
- Stockpile Management
- Topsoil Management
- Compliance with environmental legislation, particularly the Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Fewer public complaints and a stronger brand image
- Improved wet weather working conditions, reduced downtime and earlier building completion
- Reduced cost of landscaping, such as through limiting stockpile and topsoil losses
- Fewer clean-up costs
- Minimise sedimentation in waterways to minimise weeds
- Stop blockage of stormwater drains and culverts and reduced risk of flooding
- Maintained recreational value of water bodies
- Improved health of aquatic life and biodiversity
ALL result in a healthier and safer environment for everyone.
- Site Inspection & Technical Advice: on permanent and temporary sediment control solutions.
- Supply and Install:
- Coir Log – various lengths and sizes and can be modified to suit a specific site. Environmentally friendly and convenient.
- Erosion Control Blanket – Jute Mat/Mesh/ Geofabric/Coir
- Synthetic Mat
- Silt Fence – heavy duty, standard, barrier mesh, eco fence.
- Hydromulching/Hydroseeding: Our specialist hydroseeder machine can reach most sites with 4×4 capabilities
What We Specialise In
New Era Total has proven experience on a variety of different sites. We can follow your plan or let us create one for you. No need to engage and manage various contractors. We can coordinate it all.
- Various services to meet all your erosion & sediment control needs
- Able to work on various sites and industries
- ISO Certifications in Quality Management, Health & Safety, and Environmental Management.
- Specialist equipment to get the job done
- Skilled and experienced staff
Tip: Signing on a contractor that provides a varied number of erosion & sediment control services will save you time and money.
For a quote or more information:
Call us today on 1300 978 817 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org